Thursday, March 27, 2008

short list

the short list of Web 2.0 awards winners is fabulous!

I bookmarked this webpage because I would like to go back to it from time to time to explore many of these interesting sites. This was a very valuable component of our 2.o training for me.

Checked out 'Omnidrive' and the other online storage servers. This is a revolutionary (to me) idea. Looked at the Lists and Polls category, but altho it sounded promising, I didn't have much luck with it :*( I was only allowed on one of the Music sites (others being blocked), and that proved disappointing too: Just selling downloads, and they didn't even have Billy Preston :^O
Was surprised to see that Flickr took the top award for Photos; is there sth I missed?! 'Yahoo answers' did yield some choice nuggets for me, in terms of some content that I'd been longing for : ) I tried 'Farecast', the 1st place in Travel, which worked nicely.

So all in all, yes, this was one of the best modules of the training for me: Thanx TACkies, and congratulations on your SPL award!

No comments: