Friday, April 4, 2008

Last Post

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?* I liked most all of them, especially wikis and Youtube. I really like the awards list, and will continue to explore and discover the tools and features therein.

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?* Brought me up to speed on what the current trends are in communication, social networking, etc. Makes me want to learn more.

Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?* I had high expectations for the program, and I am pleased to say that it met them. Of course, there were things I learned that were unexpected; they are legion.

What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?And last but not least…* Well, I know that most of the folks who participated were either rushed to complete the components, if they were even able to; myself included. At the same time, I'm glad that the pressure is off now (almost), and that I'll have more time to assume my other duties.

If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again choose to participate? Absolutely!

No comments: